Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Lookback at 2011 That is Quickly Coming to an End

Oh my gosh, I can't believe 2011 is quickly coming to an end.  Looking back at the start of 2011 I had such high aspirations for blogging.  My goal was to have a daily post for each of my six blogs but somewhere along the line life happened.   I was injured and laid up for a couple of weeks, discovered Facebook games, had the house on the market, hubby was quite sick for awhile,  finally moved and now am just getting back into blogging gear.  The fact is life happened and despite my blogging aspirations, they didn't happen.  I don't think I did too bad but I did not reach my goals.  I will continue plugging along, hoping to get my blogs back to daily posting and so it goes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.