Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, January 23, 2012

Revamping a Blog Theme

I have started my major winter project of painting every room in our new house.  It is a large house but I think the project is quite achievable.  With the help of our youngest' significant other, the upper level (main) bathroom is 99% finished.  The walls and ceiling are completely repainted.  There is a little caulking to do and we are waiting for our friend to install the custom made trim he is making for us.  Other than that the room will be fully ready to suport it's new solar tube in the spring.

I am very much a detailed oriented person.  As I was working in the bathroom, I couldn't help but wonder if I should do a bit of revamping of my blog themes.  It has been awhile since I have done this.  While five of my blogs have custom designed by me themes, this one does not.  Perhaps it is time to create a custom theme for this one as well.  The creative juices are flowing and the more painting I do in the house the more ideas I'm getting for my blogs.  Stay tuned...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.