Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Loading...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Bit of Bad Luck

For the second year in a row, I am on crutches in February.  This gives me extra time to blog but not the incentive or blog fodder I need right now.  I'm blogging but nowhere putting out a blog post per day across all six blogs.  So, once again I need to find my blogging mojo...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.