Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Bit of a Blogging Lull

Here it is the last day of February 2012 and it just dawned on me how far behind I am in blogging.  Three of my blogs that saw daily posting have been demoted to blogging as often as I can while the other three are just keeping their heads afloat.  It's not that I don't have blog fodder, it is more of having less time to blog.  I'm volunteering at a couple of local schools each morning to help with the breakfast club which ends up taking a hour or so out of my day.  Then I decided to spend the evenings with my husband rather than sitting in front of the computer which takes four or five hours away for computer time.  Tackling painting all the rooms in the house hasn't helped the situation.  I also sprained my ankle badly so have taken time to keep my leg elevated.  And so it goes.  Every little bit adds up to result in less blogging time.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.