Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Proof Positive That Regular Blog Posting Matters

I have beyond busy since the first of the year but it has been worse the past month meaning I have not had as much time to blog as I would like.  I kept the posts coming on my most popular blog but backed down on adding new content.  While I have plenty of blog fodder I don't have much time for editing photos or writing blog posts at the moment.  My blogs are strong so I thought there would be no problems them weathering the lack of posts. They are still all getting traffic so that is a good thing but the traffic has definitely dropped on those blogs not getting the new content.  So, new content does make a difference.

I know now that next month is going to be hectic so I'm doing a bit of damage control for my blogs.  I'm working on scheduling a few posts ahead of time as well as siphoning off what time I can to edit photos then saving just the pictures with post title as drafts to be completed when I have a few minutes of time.  It's going to be a bit of a struggle and I definitely will not be able to go back to daily posts across all six blogs but I should see improvement in traffic over all the blogs within the next week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.