Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, May 3, 2012

How Many Quit Blogging With the Demise of Three Popular Blog Networks?

The other day, I was plugging along trying to get my blogging back on track when my mind wandered back to my early blogging days.  The best thing I ever did was get involved in a few blogging networks.  BlogExplosion had been dying a slow, painful death the both Adgitize and CMFAds closed down.  There were a fair number of bloggers participating in these blog networks because they brought blog traffic.  I wonder how many gave up on blogging after the demise of these blogging networks?  Afterall, it is a bit discouraging to put time and effort into a blog without blog networks to help promote it.

Garden Gnome
©2009-2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.