Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Non-constructive and Abrasive Comments

There are days I really don't look forward to opening my email.  The reason being, I put my contact information on my blogs.  What this translates into is some readers feel they can send me any non-constructive or abrasive emails any time they desire.  The problem is, even though the email goes into the trash exactly where it belongs, and even though I get only as far as the first sentence to send the email to the trash, it throws me off just enough  to throw my blogging thought process off.  The good thing is, it doesn't throw me off long but I do wish those doing this would simply refrain.

The bottom line is, no amount of ranting or raving is going to make me change my blogging policies.  Those policies are in place for a reason and they they have been fine tuned over the years to meet the needs of my blogging style.  These types of emails cannot be taken seriously either.  I'm just saying...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.