Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Bad Blogging Year

We moved to our new house in September of 2011. Now, a year later I must admit it has been a bad blogging year. I was tired from having the house on the market for eighteen months before it finally sold and the move took a bit more out of me than I thought it would. We have spent almost three months of the past year at our vacation home in Florida. While I can blog there, it is not a high priority. The demise of Adgitize and CMFAds has left a void combined with a lack of belonging in the blogosphere. It is back to being a solitary blogger occasionally bumping into an old blogging friend. I went from visiting as many as a hundred blogs in a day to only a few of my favourites. Some of my blogging friends have given up blogging. I seldom blog hop the way I used to either. I went from daily posts across all my blogs to sporadic posts on five of them and almost daily on one. All in all, it has been a bad blogging year. I'm going to try to get things back in order so the last quarter of 2012 is a bit better. Time will tell.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.