Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Content Adding Opportunity

I was working on adding my signature image to my personal blog when I hit a bit of a snag. It is a larger blog consisting of 1550 posts which means a lot of posts to go through. As I worked, I was correcting spelling, adding image alt tags, adding labels and even titles for earlier posts. Needless to say, this slowed my progress of updating my blogs to a crawl. Needless to say, this didn't exactly thrill me but then I looked at the issue from a different perspective. By adding the alt tags, labels and titles, I am actually adding new content to this blog without a lot of effort. Now, that's not a bad thing especially in the eyes of the search engines. Oh sure, it's been tedious almost boring and yet at the same time rather interesting to see how I have evolved as a blogger. I'm still working on that blog but hope to get to get through updating the other three shortly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.