Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, September 17, 2012

Draft Posts

As I was going through my blogs removing the old text signature in favour of the new signature image, I did a fair amount of correcting.  The corrections included spelling, grammar, adding labels and adding alt tags.  I discovered that each of my blogs had a number of draft posts.  It would be easy in Blogger dashboard to hit draft then check to delete all draft posts but that is not the best course of action.  These essentially are blog posts that I started but didn't finish or publish so they have sat in limbo, or they are part of blog maintenance like specific code for certain directories or images used for my blog design so those can't be deleted.  It dawned on me that I could build on some of these draft posts, finish them up then publish.  After all, the thought and theme is still the same even though I might have a different viewpoint than I did when the original draft post was made.  So I've pulled the draft posts to the top of the posts and am working my way through using some of them.  This should help me get back on track blogging a bit quicker.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.