Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, September 7, 2012

Opinions

Yesterday I was on one of the forums I frequent when a member asked the opinion of others regarding his blog. When others started giving their opinion the person asking for the opinion turned downright pissy.  Now see I just don't understand this.  You ask for an opinion, you don't like the answer but that doesn't mean you can get pissy and cop an attitude.  I'm sorry but the rule is if you don't want the opinion DON'T ASK FOR IT!  The worst part is in this particular case the person asking about the change they made is so far off base it really is pathetic.  The end result is this person is seriously hurting their own traffic which is fine if that is what they are intending to do.  What isn't fine is to ask for opinions then lashing out because he didn't like the opinion.  When it comes to blogging if I want to make a significant change I go ahead and do so without asking any opinions of anyone then I wait to see what the results of that change are and may tweak from there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.