Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, September 10, 2012

Renewed Blogging Interest Sparked by New Signature Images

A few days ago, I came across a way to add a signature image to all the posts in my blogs. I immediately saw the value of this method over using the Blogger settings for a text signature. What this has meant is creating a psd and jpg for each signature image for each blog. Then the image is added to the html of the blog and I set about removing all of the old text signatures. At the same time, I have been doing a bit of tweaking on various posts. Surprisingly, this has sparked a bit of a renewed interest in blogging. It has been a bad blogging year, feeling very much out of the blogging loop. Many external factors have influenced this problem. It's not that I don't have blog fodder, it is more like I have too much blog fodder. When this happened in the past I would simply do a bit of tweaking on the blog design but now I have my blogs pretty much set up the way I want them. There's little to do in the way of creating graphics for my blogs either. As life became increasing busy, it was easy to set aside blogging or blog tweaking. I'm actually excited to be doing something a bit different on my blogs that has in turn sparked a few blog posts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.