Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Effects of Facebook

I really wasn't into Facebook even though I had long had an account.  When we bought our vacation home in Florida in 2010, I quickly realized that Facebook tightened down (beyond tightened) was a great way to stay in touch with family and friends. What this really means is unless you have a close relationship with me you will never find me on Facebook.

So, about six months ago I am looking at some of the features and decided to add a page for one of my blogs.  This has actually proved to be a smart move as it has increased readership and followers.  I think it was a good move but not one that is necessarily good for all blogs.  Check it out as it may work for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.