Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The End of Yahoo Groups

I moved from usenet to Yahoo groups a few years ago.  I really like Yahoo groups because they are moderated and you can add a sig tag so you get a bit of traffic.    In reality, the Yahoo groups are a bit more anal to the point there are cliques and a huge problem is getting stirred up in the heat of the moment.  These folks will seriously needle you to the point you will react because that's what they like to do.  So, I decided I will lurk on a couple of the Yahoo groups and give up the rest.  I no longer participate actively in any Yahoo group.  I have better things to do with my time than give it away to some troll on a Yahoo group!

Yahoo groups are really all about the owner and moderators to begin with.  It doesn't matter how you feel, what you know or what information you can share, it is all about the owners and moderators.  I'm tired of their BS.  Why should I share when they are being anal?  So I decided my time was better spent on blogging. Sharing on my blogs is nice.  It is a relaxing activity that gives me pleasure.  That's all that matters :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.