Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Loading...

Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm So Flattered!

This morning, in the wee hours of the morning because I couldn't sleep and didn't want to disturb my husband who was sleeping peacefully, I decided to do a bit of online work.  I checked my Yahoo mail first.  Oh my!  I am beyond flattered!  Not only did Oprah email me but Beyonce and Brittany Spears emailed as well.  Now I knew my blogs were getting a bit of attention, but really this is a bit surprising.  Quite frankly, I was a bit more impressed over the Ontario government reading my blogs because apparently I caught their attention but Oprah, Brittany Spears and Beyonce?  Like I should really be impressed!  Can't spammers get a bit more creative?  Honestly, how stupid do they think folks are?  Besides, if Oprah wants to get a hold of me, she has my direct line so no need to email .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.