Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Should I Start Worrying?

Oh my gosh, there are days my blog stats read as who's who!  I was checking my cooking blog stats and noticed several visitors from the Department of National Defence (Ottawa) all landing on a post about making home-made hot sauce, specifically a clone recipe for Frank's Original RedHot Cayenne Pepper sauce.  I couldn't help but chuckle!  It more than likely was an employee on their break looking for a clone recipe but still it makes me wonder.  Seriously folks, there is nothing sinister or illegal with making your own hot sauce to use on eggs, tacos and so much more much the same as making your own ketchu.  It is tastier and less expensive than store bought and a great way to use up excess hot peppers from the garden.  It is purely culinary and nothing more.  Still, should I start worrying?  All in a day's blogging...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.