Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Loading...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Language Feature on Dashboard From Blogger

Blogger just added a nice feature with a drop down menu for language on the dashboard.  I'm not sure how helpful it be but it looks pretty good.  Being Canadian and using Canadian spelling, I switched my preferred spelling to UK English that should save a bit of headaches using their spell check.  Other than that, I don't have a use but it is a nice feature.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.