Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, March 8, 2013

Nickle and Diming It

Shortly after getting into blogging their appeared all of these blogs hell bent on making a living blogging.  Well, you can't blame them really because some were unemployed so working from home blogging and making money sounded like a great thing to do, so many bought into that concept.  The reality is any money earned via blogging is basically nickle and dime stuff.  I've had days where I have made $300 but other days where I made nothing.  If I average enough to pay my blog advertising and internet costs with a bit of money left over to splurge on eBay or the Zynga game of the day with a bit left over in PayPal at the the end of the month, I'm pretty content.  I have no aspirations that my blogs are ever going to support my lifestyle or make me a multimillionaire but you never know especially if one of them goes viral. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.