Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Updating Blog Labels

This morning I did a quick search through my blog posts on one of my blogs looking for a particular post.  After finding the desired post, it dawned on me that adding a couple of new labels might be beneficial.  Folks interests change and a post that fit one label when originally written, could easily fit one to two more labels.  Adding a label may increase the chances of that post being read while making it easier for readers searching your blog for a certain term.  Come to think about it, adding new labels or modifying existing labels is a part of blog maintenance that is easily overlooked.  This is not something I have done on a regular basis but I think I will go through all my blog posts adding additional labels if necessary. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.