Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Need a Personal Blogging Trainer

A month before the holiday season, I embarked on a get fit plan.  For inspiration with some of the exercising, I have apps that actually do the count down, tell you when to take breaks and cheer you on.  As I was doing my squats today, the thought came to mind that there should be an app for blogging to help get into a better routine of blogging, keeping you focused and meeting your blogging goals.  The occasional pat on the back would be nice especially upon completion of that difficult post you've been struggling with for quite some time.  Just saying...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.