Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Setting Blogging Goals

In my quest to get back on track with my blogging, setting goals may just be an option.  I don't think they need to be carved in stone or on a schedule, just something as simple as planning a blog post daily on at least one of my blogs.  Or perhaps a goal of blogging each morning.  Actually the blogging each morning sounds like a plan!  Now to put it into action and see where things go from there...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.